Monday, January 27, 2003

I've lost 1.5 lbs since starting my diet on Jan 22. :) It's amazing because I'd splurged and had 1200+ calories for the day yesterday. Just in case you think I'm anorexic, I'm not. I'm a hefty 165.5 at 5'3".

Commercial for golden stuffed crust Pizza Hut pizza is on. I'd bet anything that those people sit around, trying their best to make a bad thing worse. Stuff the crust AND add cheese on top of that? Oh Lordy. :P

I got everything done on Sunday except the vacuuming. Yeah, but hey, it's almost everything. :D At this point, I'll settle.

:P I gave my to-do list for the week, which also had my food and calories on it, to the trainer. He said I needed more protein, which if it's in the form of shimp, well, ok. :D

So, we will go with today.
The only thing I've done is eat, drink water, and do the dishes. I did work out, but am sooooo sleepy that coffee sounds like a good idea.

The washing mashine WASN'T broken, it had just leaked when it was off center. :) My husband helped move the washer around, and it's amazing someone so wiry can be so strong. He was a big help with me figuring out that nothing was wrong. ;)

The child is home. My time is not my own any more. Must go and be her slave. Actually, with a switch to Spongebob......... I could probably take a nap.

I've done a little bit of laundry, also. Looking forward to my second wind tonight.
I'll post more about how well my knitting classes are going and my friends new kid. :)

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race