Wednesday, August 03, 2005





Summer of lace is going well. Sadly, I stayed up way too late last night, fixing a bit of mistakes here and there to the tune of 3 am. I have one more row on the sand dollar chart before the last knit row. Yay!

Went to doc, nothing had changed but he wants to see me again in three months and the appointments are already made. The office did them for me already. Can you believe? They're super-cautious, aren't they? It's good, though. Better than the apathetic approach.

I've ordered a boatload of lace patterns, specifically, four, and want to order two more for my collection. Now, if I can just find the lace yarns.... I can find them, I don't want to actually spend the money on them, ha ha! I'm cheap, what can I say.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race