Saturday, September 27, 2008

A run by blogging.

I could do a long diatribe about politics, the economy, life around here, all that, but can sum it up on a few words.

Politics-sick of.
Economy-sick about.
Life around here-sick of cleaning.

There's been a little bit of knitting. Here's my latest pattern off the needles. Cute, hm? I like it. The mate is done and the pair are spoken for, while I'm doing a bigger size of these next. The yarn is wonderful and is courtesy of Dome Hill Yarns. You're no one if you don't have yarn from Dome Hill. ;)



Now for something fun, The Husband Quiz. I stole this from Alison Knits.

Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?

Hubby: Sweaters, socks.

Me: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?

Hubby: Scarves

Me: What is something I have knitted, that you recall as good?

Hubby: A Sweater

Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?

Hubby: Moderate; Wool and other natural yarns can be expensive vs. synthetic yarn.

Me: Do you have any hobbies?

Hubby: Yes, coins & stamp collecting.

Me: Do you have a stash of any kind?

Hubby: Yes

Me: Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public?

Hubby: No.

Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?

Hubby: Not sure of the name. I believe it costs around $75.00 a skein.

Me: Can you name another knitting blog?

Hubby: No

Me: Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go?

Hubby: Not too much, depends on how many bills we have and if the bank account balance is sufficent.

Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?

Hubby: Yes, could prevent errors by knitting the pattern according to instructions prior to knitting the project.

Me: Do you read In Pursuit of Perfection? (this blog)

Hubby: Sometimes.

Me: Have you ever left a comment?

Hubby: Not usually. Just entertaining to read.

Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?

Hubby: I plead the Fifth Amendment on the grounds it may incriminate me if I answer this question.

Me: Anything you'd like to add?

Hubby: You have made a lot of friends with knitting. I honestly believe you have found your true calling. It is a business, hobby, and something you really enjoy.

Back to me. Isn't he a sweetie? I'm a lucky girl and I know it.

5 comments:

ChelleC said...

Yes you ARE lucky. He's a great guy! Think you should hang onto him.

P.S. I LOVE the new Chocolate Truffle socks. I've cast on for mine. Will let you know how it goes.

Unknown said...

That would be a keeper!

Susan said...

oh gee thanks! Another yarn to add to my list of 'need'. I'll never get them all. But I'm thinking my so-little savings should be invested in yarn. Maybe it could help keep me warm when bills are no longer being paid :-) btw...good to see you back here.

ChelleC said...

Miss you.

ChelleC said...

Are you not blogging anymore, huh? I know you've been knitting. Fess up.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race