Wednesday, January 01, 2003

A New Year!

Ok, first day of the new year and I wake up with a headache. This year, I resolve to absolve. Particularly, when I have a migraine that nearly incapacitates me, I'm NOT going to pretend nothing's wrong, like I usually do. I'm going to let myself had a major day off from the "You must be Perfect" ideal I'm striving for. So, today will be a wash, but tomorrow will be great, since I'd started the headache yesterday. These things usually never last more than two days.

I'm doing the year's goals today and tomorrow and a big part of that is to get both businesses off the ground, the writing and the clothing design.

I'll give the whole lowdown when my head quits hurting. The bad thing is I didn't have a drop of drink, yet feel like I'm hung over.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race