Monday, April 14, 2008

Too much to say and not enough that's interesting.

I know! It's true, though. While I've been running around town or spring cleaning, I've done nothing that's very riveting. What's worse, my blog reading is way behind and I have no idea what my friends are up to unless I've seen them in person. Thursday, when rain is scheduled, is when I can catch up on the reading.

Like in the movies, let's do a montage. Play whatever cornball '80s music you like best, be it from Rocky (barely 80's) to The Karate Kid (barely watchable).





















In between posts there's been lunches with friends, walks with Lucky, obviously yarn shopping, and spring cleaning. At long last, the top floor is 'done'. Dusting and steam cleaning the carpet are all that remains for up there. Here, as in life, the stuff is rolling downhill. I've tried to declutter the kitchen and living room when sick of the bedrooms, and they're half done.

In knitting news, there's not much. It seems I can buy much faster than I can knit. Still, I'm on the second sleeve of Husband's sweater. I'm trying to keep my focus on that, since if I start anything else, or even pick up a current work in progress, the sweater won't see daylight for a long while.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Nice to see you finally come up for air - I bet there's lots of Lemon Pledge aroma in your clean house right now. You've worked hard enough, now kick back for a while and KNIT.

Who was your new friend Mary at knitgroup? Is she on Ravelry?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race