Thursday, November 16, 2006

House of Cough and Fog

Sick. Tired. Sick and tired. Tired of sick and tired.

This is the one cold/flu I get during the year. Right during 'that' time, too, such fun. Whatever scrap of motivation to do anything has been fevered right outta me. Because I'm sick so rarely, of course I think I'm at death's door. Keeping the dishes done, the trash bagged, and the laundry somewhat caught up are major accomplishments. You'd think I'd revel in the computer game and knitting time, but I'm not even up for that.

Countertops are being made, the guy at Carpet Corner needs to get back to me about the floor's cost, and the roof guys dropped off the shingles and things today. Which means I need to find a place to park tomorrow, somewhere quieter than the constant hammering on the roof. Sadly, I won't be able to leave until they put up the plywood, since the stuff is blocking me in.

Fry gets to stay with her Aunt Toppa this weekend, and both girls are excited. They're both a lot alike, which is fun. Little sister, round two.

More later, maybe when the various 'Quils I've taken wear off. :) I think I need another nap.

3 comments:

ChelleC said...

Wow, sorry you are sick! I hope you can make it to yarn group.

Susan said...

Oh I do hope you're feeling much better by now. I know some of my coworkers have really been struggling with similar stuff. Me?? I'm now using Vitamin C and Echinncea as snacks. ::crossing fingers;::

ChelleC said...

Where are you? Huh?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race