Friday, February 01, 2008

Here comes the sun!

Like the weather around here, my moods change every few days. Getting sun every chance I could helped, too. Lucky, Fry, and I did a long walk Thursday. Not so sunny, but getting out was good. There's snacks for the Superbowl, and tomorrow is Knit Group. Sounds like a great weekend, huh?

I think the biggest news is, other than I have a lot of great friends, is, Red Crablegs are on sale at Sunfresh for $7.99 a pound. If that isn't a great thing, I don't know what is. :D

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're feeling better today. The sun really does help. I hope I get to see you tomorrow. I'm going to try to be there at sip and knit no matter what. Whew! It's been a rough week but "here comes the sun." And at least we didn't get hit with the 8" of snow in St. Louis or the 5" in Warrensburg.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race