To answer A. on a yarny question. I do have a nice pattern book for Classic Elite Galaxy. It's in a stack of patterns I need to go through sometime today, so I'll grab it and take a picture. There's two patterns I want to knit up out of the booklet and I even have the yarn. No subs necessary!
After seeing a spring questionaire on Knittingkewpie's blog, then looking out of our window...
I decided to jack her list o'questions and answer them myself.
1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft?
I knit mainly, and crochet only under duress. I've knit since 2000, so yikes! Eight years.
2. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? What are your least favorite yarns/fibers?
I love merino wool, silk and its blends, and cotton. Not so much the Shetland wool or acrylic.
3. What are your favorite colors? What are your least favorite colors? I love all colors. Different colorways appeal to me based on different moods. I don't care for the 70's colors, but have found I like them in certain ways. Knitted, I like, crocheted, eww.
4. What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year?
Socks and lace shawls.
5. What are you favorite scents? Least favorite? I like musk and floral, don't like 'food' smells. Food smells make me starving all the time.
6. What is your favorite flower? All of them. It's like picking your favorite kid. How can I? There are a lot of roses and irises in my garden, though...
7. What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities? Staring at the night sky is one of my faves. I caught this lunar eclipse the other night with my cell phone camera.
I also like the home and garden shows, even if the ideas tend to put us in debt. ;)
8. Do you have a garden? If you do, tell us a little about it. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables? I like playing around with my pond. Once it's thawed, of course. I arrange rocks, change the waterfall, fix leaks, and figure out how to put in more irises without squishing them. There's a few herbs, mint and rosemary, but no veg.
9. What are your favorite sweets?
All of them. :D I have sweet teeth.
10. Do you collect anything?
Dust, mostly. Yarn, definately.
11. Do you have any allergies?
A certain antibiotic, contrast iodine, and fabric softener fragrance.
12. Do you have any pets?
Lucky, who is currently playing outside and eating snow. Fry spent a few hours with him this morning, giving him antibiotic pills for a horrible cough of his. He'll be fine, just has a cold.
Claude, who is not happy Lucky is featured more on this blog than he is.