Sunday, February 09, 2003

Headache is over, now I'm just tired, still. Friday, I spent calling around to insurance, pharmacy, doctor, trying to see what I needed that was new and improved. By the time everything was settled, my headache was gone. :P

I'm still sleepy, but it's from me being stupid. I stayed up too late last night trying to win at Age of Empires.

I'm down to 163, but have been eating cookies today. They're 'cheap' in calories, but.... I'm hoping to keep the damage minimal, say under 1500 calories for the day. I have to run errands tomorrow, so of course I'm stopping by the gym. I may do the stairs for 30 mins at 3, then up the intensity for a few moments to really stretch my endurance. The 30 will give me some added calorie burns.

No war so far. Bush was just going to say he is pissed and that the UN had better make good on their promises. I'm so sleepy, I think I'm going to take a nap.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race