Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Quiz Time!

I stole this from Camie Vog, who is at Perfect Blue Buildings on my Blogroll.

Katharine Hepburn
You scored 21% grit, 23% wit, 47% flair, and 16% class!
You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on grit

You scored higher than 99% on wit

You scored higher than 99% on flair

You scored higher than 99% on class

Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

So, am I to deduce that not many 40+ females took this test? Ha!

Blogs without many pictures are horrible and boring, aren't they? I'll have to change that. Probably tomorrow, since I'd already gone to Michael's, Target, and talked to Mom since starting the post and I want this done already.

I wasn't paying attention (what a shock!!) and Trekking along is done! I'm NOT done with the pair. One, yes, but not two. As much as I'm razzing Carol about finishing her toes, I should at least start the second socks, right?

In the meantime, the grey sweater is slowly growing, and the purple cardigan is on tonight's knitting agenda. Hubs is at Army Reserve tonight, but will be coming home, yay! I thought it was a camp over weekend drill, so any time with him is good time. I'll get picture happy later and show off all the stuff he brought us.

He and I, because we're goofy and stuck in the 80's, love Hard Rock Cafe. Did he bring back Hard Rock t-shirts from South Korea? OF course he did. It's silly, but we go out of our way on trips to get a shirt from the Cafe. Some of the Hard Rocks, we went to together, some while apart. Fry loves them, too, which is funny. Very retro of her, don't you think?

Cute Fry story: She loves to have one of her parents to herself. Because of Hubs being away for so long, when he had to run errands one day this week, she encouraged me to stay home with a, "Oh, you don't need to go with us, Mom. Stay home and rest, take a break." Hubs, on the other hand, missed me too, so he vetoed that.

She's going to have her nose out of joint for a while. It seems my baby sister Goopa is wanting knitted items, per my Mom. Ummm hmmm. When I cast on, Fry will mosy by, assuming it's for her. If my family members want knits for Christmas, now is a very good time to let me know type, style, color. Before I go crazy and sign up for any more Knit A Longs.

2 comments:

Carol said...

HaHa...I too the Dame test and I am Myrna Loy. I love it. Just like being in the "Thin Man".

Susan said...

Ohhh Hepburn for me. Although I would have been way happy with Loy cause I just love the Thin Man movies!

Slow and Steady Wins the Race