Thursday, April 12, 2007

Let's see YOU say no.

Seriously. Here is the Childsplay colorway for Lorna's Laces I bought in Shepherd Sport.


Then here is some of the lovely new Envy, which I now own in Shepherd Sock.


I know, I know. What about the yarn diet? No one can go to a sweetshop without stuffing a few cupcakes in their mouth.

Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, I went to Knit-wit for my Fair Isle class. Before I could pay out for the needles I needed, two skeins of each of the above colors just 'jumped' into my hands. What's an addict to do?

How was the class? I have homework. Yikes. Corrugated ribbing, which looks like this from Knitting in Color:





Otherwise, I'm working on the Not a Poncho. Jane is out of the loop for a couple of weeks, giving us all time to row madly towards shore. Which is a cute way of saying we're heading towards the neck on both front and back. Right now, I'm binding off stitches on each side of the front neck. Three more rows, and I start on the back. Yay!

Tomorrow evening is my last class to teach for this season. I've already received next season's schedule and it's looking good. There's a lot of beginner's classes. They're fun, although I feel somewhat guilty, leading others into knitting addiction. Buhwa ha ha ha haaaaaa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You're killing me, Smalls!"

Laura said...

LOL! I am such an enabler, I'm afraid. But gosh! So much yarn, so much potential, who can resist?

ChelleC said...

I knit a pair of socks out of that Child's Play about two years ago and I am still loving them!

Susan said...

oooooooooh pretty! I really must try that yarn one of these days!

Jen said...

I've had that Child's Play in my hands so many times I can't remember if I own it or not. Love it, Love it. All weights.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race