Saturday, April 28, 2007

I am a boneless chicken.

Mostly.

It's been the wonderful week of migraines, so I've either been sleepy or cranky. Loads of fun, hm? While being elderly isn't an attraction, menopause is.

What's happened since the last blog? A fractured wrist, on Frygirl, a dental appointment, both me and Fry, a bit of yarn shopping where I totally resisted the Summer Tweed, and pond cleaning.

I'll have to break out the digital camera tomorrow, to show off the Not-a-poncho, plus the one leg warmer for Little Goopa done so far. There's about three inches on the second. I'll also have to firm up the list for Stitches Midwest. It'll have to be projects to show off my intense knitting skills.

::snickers::

3 comments:

Susan said...

I was wondering where you were. I figured either lost in a yarn shop or Home Depot.

Poor Fry! Major owie there. I hope she's not in too much discomfort now and is having a good time getting her cast signed.

ChelleC said...

SHow us your NAP. Please. Okay, pretty please.

Anonymous said...

On the bright side, Boneless Chickens never get fractures!

Slow and Steady Wins the Race