Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Ok, the promised todo list:
Wednesday
Morning Stretch
24-32oz warm water with .5 fresh lemon juice (heard this was better than coffee at waking you up, ick)
Breakfast of an egg white omlette (must find clean frying pan)
Lunch - greens with tiny bit of protein of choice.
Dinner - lean meat with greens
Make beds
Pick up dirty clothes
Hang up washed clothes
Do dishes, wipe counters and stovetop
Drink 80 oz of water in course of the day
Evening face and tooth maintenance (was just 'sarcasm-ed' by orthodontist about retainers, trying not to think of him as supreme jerk)
Evening stretch
Vacuum (one of those words I can't spell) floors and spot clean with carpet cleaner machine.

On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, I add 30 minuts of aerobics for all four days, and for two days of them, I weight train.
On weekends, I've added cleaning bathrooms, dusting, washing sheets and other laundry, plus cleaning out the animals (cat and guinea pig) poo.

Now, I'm not saying I do none of the above, because of course I do, but if I did ALL of the above, I'd be a lot closer to perfection. To be brutally honest, I don't clean every day, other than doing dishes and fixing meals, plus, I do none of the healthy stuff like working out and eating correctly. Thus, the need for accountability and goals.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race