Tuesday, March 13, 2007

To drivel or not to drivel, that is the question.

Your Dominant Thinking Style: Modifying

Super logical and rational, you consider every fact available to you.
You don't make rash decisions and are rarely moved by emotion.

You prefer what's known and proven - to the new and untested.
You tend to ground those around you and add stability.


Not only that, but after taking this:
You Are a Smart American

You know a lot about US history, and you're opinions are probably well informed.
Congratulations on bucking stereotypes. Now go show some foreigners how smart Americans can be.


I feel qualified to tell Newt to take a flying leap. A confession now? Maybe he's not a hypocrite any more, but he's not one any less, either. And to also tell Haliburton "You're welcome" to the "Thank you" we should get for getting my husband and others to give them Iraq and all the oil. All the other Americans should get a huge thank you, too, since they paid for Iraq while paying for heating and transportation for themselves. Somehow, I don't think it's a THANK you we're getting from them. A different 'K you, certainly.

I do want to give a thank you to whomever fired the former Surgeon General, Kiley. His arrogant attitude over the mistreatment of those injured soldiers was disgraceful, both as a member of the armed forces and as a human being. I hope he gets way more than he deserves for all this. Especially after he made the lower ranking officers the scapegoats. They followed his orders, they had no choice. Generals need to 'be the man'.

And now for something completely different. Fry had a choir event tonight, she did great and was beautiful, of course. There was an 'incident' though. It seems the group had to sing "Three Blind Mice." Her face turned red and I could tell she had to work to keep from busting a gut laughing. "What on Earth?" I thought, then remembered from Monty Python's The Mouse Problem. After that, it was a vicious circle, me trying not to laugh, getting tickled by her trying not to laugh while singing "Three Blind Mice." I love that kid. Hubs thought we were strange, but then understood once I told him about the farmer's wife in the blue cheese mouse film.

The Not-A-Poncho is still cooling its heels, I've finished a handbag for a class today that no one attended. Yay. Still, we had fun in Lee's Summit in the Colors in Knitting class. There's a group down there now that can intarsia and fair isle. Yay!! Right now, I'm knitting up a onesi from the latest Knit Simple for a baby shower Hubs was invited to but is skipping out on. He has to, it's a guy imperative.

Chris Meloni is on Conan O'Brian in a moment. Must go and drool on the TV as usual. :D Yeah, I'm a bit red-blooded at times despite the sweet and innocent gal I try to be.

Later, falling off, then clawing my way back onto the yarn diet bandwagon. Curse that clearance yarn, curse it.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race