Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Ok, updated at Diaryland first, plus I changed it to look like this. Still gave credit to this Andrew guy who designed the template. I love it, Andrew, so THANKS A LOT!!! Seriously. It's me and I love it.

Accidently learned some HTML while doing the conversion from Blog to DL. Just can't get away from computer conversions, can I? First from Mainframe to Client/server, then Client/server to distributed apps, then to webpage.

Sims Superstar is out today. It's a freakin' miracle I'm not playing it right now. I'm eating lunch, working out, THEN getting it. :D Actually, I should do dishes and start something in a crockpot because I know I'm going to be useless for the rest of the day. :D

Weight is down a pound to 164. Seriously considering laxatives but don't want to spend that much time on the loo.

Sounds a lot better than Crapper, huh?

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race