Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Whew. Back down to 164 and falling. Did the holiday thing, ie, too much food, plus had pizza and chinese just yesterday. I have no idea how I'm going to enter THIS one in. Tons of food.

School is almost out. I'm going to have to come up with things to do for the Small Fry that'll keep her active and entertained.

Gosh, nothing to write. Well, did go to lunch with the guys from State Street and Robb's family. I miss those guys.

I had a good time with the family over the holidays.

Came home to a messy house and promptly printed out a todo list. Barely did anything on it, but then, see above lunch. :) After that, working out, and running errands, I seriously only did dishes. Today will be better. If I work out, and I'd like to, I'll just do a tape here at home.

Here's today's things I'd love to do:
Yoga
Workout Tape
Clean on part of the Basement
Shower (I think this is a given)
Wax Eyebrows and Color Hair
Pick up clothes
Wash Bed Sheets and Finish Laundry
Clean sinks and tubs, toilets and mirrors
Clear Papers in Kitchen
FINISH putting together Child's Dresser Drawers
Dust furniture
Kitchen, dishes, counters, that sort of thing
Vacuum
Make beds
Write on the Australian screenplay, maybe come up with some new ideas
Knit on Dad's socks, maybe design new items
Face and teeth (I wear retainers and have oily skin. And I'm 38. It BITES)
Drink 80 oz water throughout the day

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race