Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's in the mail! Oh joy!

I've ordered the first two seasons of My Family from BBC America and they've shipped today. If we enjoy this half as much as we have Alien Nation and My Name Is Earl, there'll be much laughter in the house. We had Toppa watch some of Earl over the weekend and she didn't make a fool of herself with laughing. I try to be cool about it, but tend to laugh my hiney off at Earl and My Family. I've grown up with so much great comedy in my life, it's tough for a show to make me laugh until tears. Usually, the tears are from repressed laughter because I want to hear the next line instead of laughing through it.

My Family - That's Just Weird & Scary.

Nick is my favorite. In the film below, you'll see one of the reasons why.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race