Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Taking a chill pill

Not in a bad way, of course. It's nice when I'm expecting a monthly guest, or have a random migraine and can glace at the titles of my blog. Put an X on a calendar and keep it private? Heaven forbid! ;)

Comments are fixed, not that I did anything. Blogger beta is wonderful, don't you think? I'm still not sold on the new template.

Fry's string concert was wonderful. She didn't play a solo, and I saw a few mistakes, but I think she did great. I'm so proud of her, she really is brilliant. As a parent, you always hope your child is better than you, and she meets, then exceeds the standard. Hubs took pictures, which need developing and then posting. :)

Speaking of Hubs, he's taking all the cookies to work tomorrow. The rest are in tins, ready for shipping. I'm calling Mom after this post, to get the Goopa's address. I'm also hoping to link up with Toppa this weekend, come heck or high water. She needs her Christmas gifts, and since she's heading south for Christmas, the parent's gifts, too. :) Hubs is visiting his parents, flying down on a military plane for a few days. For reservists, only the reservist and not the dependants can go, so he wanted to make it before Christmas. I think with his Mom's heart scare, he's anxious to see how she's doing.

Speaking of Moms, I'm calling mine...

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race