Thursday, June 14, 2007

How about a quickie?

If I open the shades, the dog will know I'm awake and will want walkies.

Thus, I sit in darkness...

At least, until I finish my coffee and change out of my jammies.

Lucky and I went to a mini obedience class yesterday. The little booger is extremely smart, learns things quickly, then does whatever he wants. Typical of the people around here, so he fits in just fine. I don't know about him, but after walking, class time, and housecleaning, I'm pooped.

There needs to be pictures, and will be later today. The Love It! sweater is done, and while it isn't a typical sweater, I think it's cute. I'm on the cusp of being done with the Flower Basket Shawl in Lorna's Laces Child's Play, and have started a little jacket in a brown Rowan's Summer Tweed.

After I see the bottom of my coffee cup, get dressed, walk and train the dog a little, get groceries (out of diet Pepsi AND instant tea, I'm doomed), I'll get a few pictures to post here. There's a weekend recap, Stitches Midwest news, and other drivel I need to write.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race