Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm bored.

When I said this as a kid, my Mom always said, "Go clean your room, then."

Bleh. My room has turned into a house.

I've walked the dog already. Other than that and changing up my blog page a bit, there's not been a lot done today. It's too hot!

Something that's been eating up my time today is this website. Yikes! If you don't use sunscreen, you get skin cancer. If you do use sunscreen, you damage your DNA and still get skin cancer from not using the stuff effectively. Oh yay!

Might as well eat some burned beef, too. Although, I'm hungry for Chinese food. The bad thing is, I'm too lazy to change out of my play clothes (shorts and a white t-shirt) and too cheap to order for delivery (less for yarn money).

Ok, maybe I'm not that lazy. The lawn needs mowing anyway, so I might as well stock up on Diet Pepsies and maybe Fresca. A good excuse to visit Hyvee's chinese deli, right? Store, dinner, pay fetch, mow, clean while watching TV, knit. Sounds like a plan to me! I'll have to post flower pictures tomorrow, they're so pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole sunscreen thing got me caught up here: http://www.newstarget.com/021903.html

Sigh, can't win for losing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race