Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Photos are good!

Here's the Flower Basket Shawl in Lorna's Laces Childs Play, or it so far:


















Then, the front, then back, of a tank top I'm making from Berocco's Love It! Colors in Monday Monday.















Instant gratification in the flowerbed, a geranium NOT grown from seed. At this rate, I'll never have flowers. See the Flower Basket Shawl for proof. I planted those as soon as the last freeze was over.


















Yes, there is supposed to be a yarn diet going on, but... This followed me home.

It's silk and alpaca. I had to welcome it in, it was marked down 50%.

2 comments:

ChelleC said...

Oh my garsh!!! Now that shawl is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wonderful work so far.

ChelleC said...

Forgot to say that I'm also "lov'n" the Love it you're making - very nice work. You're assembling a nice Stitches wardrobe.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race