Friday, November 14, 2003

http://www.theonion.com/3944/news3.html

Freakin' funny, that.


What makes an interesting journal? Is it gratuitous sex and violence? Teenager syle anquish? Illicit activities? Glorious triumps? Social commentary? With that leads to outrageous political, religious, financial opinions. Are these what makes for good reading? What about a good hook in the last paragraph, like, I've already found the solution to the problem, but I'm going to not tell you until tomorrow, so tune in then.

Ok, well, here's a controversial statement. I think the term Metrosexual is a load of crap. In MY day, men who used 'product' and spent tons of time on their appearance were called egotistical when they weren't called gay. They're trying to make it out to be an entirely new sexuality when it has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with 'me me me'. Totally retarded. Besides, when I hear 'metrosexual', I think of buses or subways gettin' down with it. Don't think about straight guys getting facials, wearing silk, and suddenly camping their way through life.

The week in recap....Monday was orthodontist, my last visit. :D Tuesday was headache, Wednesday was classes taught, Thursday was web time and workout, Friday is library and lunch with child day. :D Tomorrow I don't know, while Sunday is pic up child from her auntie's.

Hubby called yesterday! So nice to hear his voice versus a telemarketer's. I love that man of mine.

Love the child. She and I went to the Olive Garden for dinner last night. One last 'eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we diet'. She is a wonderful dinner companion, very articulate and just funny. Such a charming little person

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race