Thursday, November 06, 2003

Taught my knitting class today. Everyone sort of knew the difference between a knit and a purl except one. Sheesh. It was tough to have patience, because when I wanted to pause and have her do some practice rows, she argued and complained that if she wasn't knitting the mitten like she wanted, she wasn't knitting at all. I'm like, you're trying to run when you don't know how to walk, for cryin out loud.

God, tomorrow, I've got to take the yowling cat back to the base at 11:20. Before that, I need to return the movies we checked out. Actually, I may just keep them and watch the unwatched one tomorrow night. It's only a dollar penalty for lateness, even at that, it's less than blockbuster's one rental.

Heard from my beloved. He misses us but managed to send a short and sweet email. I love that man. :) He's wonderful and I miss him like crazy. I really try not to think about him too much, or I just get sad and lonely.

I need to wrap this up. I'm starving!! Too much so to sleep, so I'll probably snack lightly then go to bed.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race