Friday, July 15, 2005

Hey baby, want a quickie? Mmmm, of course you do....

1. Naked by Falco
2. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You by Morten Harket (to my own Fry)
3. Angel in the Snow - Ah-ha
4. Der Kommissar (German version only) - Falco
5. All I Have to Do is Dream - The Everly Brothers
6. Remember - The Bay City Rollers
7. Soul Boy - Melanie C
8. Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
9. Steuermann - Falco
10. Concerto For Guitar in A - Vivaldi
11. Emotional - Falco
12. I Wish I Cared - Ah-ha
13. Love You Hate You - The Captain UK Experience
14. Cyberlove - Falco (this may be why my computer loves Falco, ha ha ha ha!!!)
15. Vienna Calling - Falco (see?)
16. Ga Ga - Melanie C (THE ultimate I hate you song)
17. Walk Away - Geri Halliwell
18. Out of the Dark - Falco
19. The Twelfth of Never - Donny Osmond (you have NO idea how hard that was to type and stop laughing, you'll hurt yourself)
20. Tricks - Falco

I wonder if I shuffed my playlist AGAIN if it would be as Falco-heavy as this one... All his good stuff was never played here in the US. Such a shame, he was really good, as is Ah-Ha. Their best isn't played Stateside, either. Americans (of which I am one) can be so myopic sometimes. :(

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race