Thursday, July 14, 2005



You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid



Stoopid tumor.

The good news is it's barely a blip on the screen. I had the CA-125 bloodtest yesterday as a baseline for ovarian cancer detection. No big. So was the alleged 'tumor'. The gyn said he LOVES to operate and he didn't see a need to do so with me. He really wanted to but didn't need to at all. So much for 'the tumor made me do it'. I could have been marathon training this whole time, too. Ok, so maybe I'll just do the 5K, then. THAT I can handle. ;)

So, I'm doing this summer of lace thing and realize, knitting mohair lace is crap. Me no likee the mohair. I'm going to have to work harder than if it were a cute little cotton thing. Oh well, it'll be gorgeous when it's done. :D

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race