Friday, July 15, 2005

When one's mortgage is due at the same place one can get Diet Pepsi AND Hagen Daas, one should go, right? But when one has lost a contact lens, then dropped and spilled mouthwash, spilling said mouthwash into one's eyes.... Well, one is afraid to actually drive a 2000lb death machine.

Still, the lure of Hagen Daas priced at 2 for $5.... That, and the fact that I have NO diet pepsi and the DT's are really getting to me.

I want to make up a quiz for me at Quizilla that can gage where I am on the Martha and chaste/Slobby slug and slutpuppy.

The baby Fry called last night. I love and adore that child. She's so cute and funny, and sounds so freakin' grown up. She also was a bit bent out of shape that SHE can't have a cellphone while her friend does have one. V doesn't need a cell, if she's an irresponsible poop like her mom, WE don't need the cell bill. We'll see what T-Mobile has as far as families talk free plans.

I knew it! I'm a monster! ;)




You're Jurassic Park!

by Michael Crichton

You combine all the elements of a mad scientist, a brash philosopher, a humble researcher, and a money-hungry attracter of tourists. With all these features, you could build something monumental or get chased around by your own demons. Probably both, in fact. A movie based on your life would make millions, and spawn at least two sequels that wouldn't be very good. Be very careful around islands.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Actually, this WAS a pretty good book until the kids saved the day. I LOATHE that. Too Spielburgian to me. Ole Steve tends to indulge his fantasies of being the misunderstood kid who saves the world while adults look on, slack-jawed and drooling.

Another quiz, since I'm on a roll....




You're a Wasp!

Brutal and dangerous, you are capable of wreaking havoc on others
with little remorse. You love mud and seem to appear out of nowhere whenever
people find a bit of wet dirt. You have a fierce temper and don't mind
resorting to it whenever people get in your way, especially by hogging all
that wonderful mud! Your home is where your heart is, but is also relatively
flimsy and ugly. You are almost unquestionably white, Anglo-Saxon, and
Protestant.



Take the Animal Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Funny thing is, wasps are THE only thing I'm totally phobic about. Is it deep and profound that I have a hair-raising morbid fear of 'myself'???

Now to go on and drive the beloved yellow death machine. All those between home and HyVee should tremble in fear...

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race