Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm back! No car breakdowns or anything! Yay! Not only that, but the lawnmower is repaired, too. I get to be anal retentive about my yard again! Everything needs attention and I'm hoping it waits a while before getting to the roasting part of the day.

I absolutely love teaching knitting classes. The branch I taught today was nice, and it was the first time I'd been there. They want me back for two more classes in the fall. The students were pouring over my schedule, looking for other classes taught by ME, somewhere in their area. The libraries are spread out with 67 miles being the furthest distance between two I've taught. The drives are ok. I used to live 120 miles from the nearest Red Lobster, so I'm used to being far from anything.

Back to the salt mines. Cleaning house and playing with yarn.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race