Monday, February 27, 2006

I like weekends better.




Your Brain's Pattern



You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.

You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.

People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.

But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.




You Are Animal



A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.

You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.

But you sure can beat a good drum.

"Kill! Kill!"



This does not surprise me. What does surprise me is this week's numbers, but considering the lucious pancakes Fry made on Sunday, maybe it shouldn't.

Weight: 162 (dammit! it WAS 159 earlier in the week.)
Bust: 40.5 (sure, by all means, let THIS shrink ::insert eye roll here::)
Waist: 34.25
Belly: 37.5 (lower than last week! Good!)
Hips: 40.25
Wrist: 7

I tend to be a bit hedonistic over the weekends. Still, I should have shown some loss.

Let's ignore that part and hope it goes away... In other news, the Sip, Sit, and Knit club met my sister Toppa over the weekend. Fry attended as well. They were swayed by the lure of coffee drinks and lunch. Toppa doesn't knit, but does appreciate it. She's one of those who won't wear the socks I've made her because they're too pretty. I'm making her and the half of my family that won't wear socks from me more socks so they have a backup pair. The thought did occur to me that maybe they really didn't like what I'd made them, but were too nice to say "Yech". If that were the case, though, the socks wouldn't be on a shelf, shrined. Toppa picked out new socks yarn and I'm starting hers as soon as Goopa's are done. Which, need to be started, too. I'm enjoying having only one project on the needles, if only to see how strong I am before I must start another.

If I weren't such a lazy poop, I'd post the pic of sleeve one, done. Yep. Sometime last night I finished it. The bad thing is, I need those size 8 needles for the next sleeve. I'm thinking I'll just go ahead and knit the body, then knit the part of the sleeve that attaches, knit the remaining body, and wait for the next sleeve.

Relpax made me sleep all day yesterday, so I stayed up all night last night. Yesterday's headache was bad, but not horrible. What's worse is now my sleep schedule is upside down. Think I'll nap until noon, then have a do-over on my day.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race