Sunday, August 28, 2005

More Navin Moments!

Comments! I have comments!! Congratulations to Snowball, THE first commentor on my blog ever!

Although, I'm sure that if there'd been comments available on the entry where I mention that Hubby has zero mechanical ability, there'd been a tart comment online from him. Especially since he DID make a tart comment in real life. I knew he had the link, didn't know he took the time to read my drivel.

Just to make sure, and because I've been called weird by more than one person in my life, I took this test:



You Are 60% Normal
(Really Normal)





Otherwise known as the normal amount of normal
You're like most people most of the time
But you've got those quirks that make you endearing
You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!



But then, after this:
You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.




Now I'm wondering what the other 10% is?

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race