Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Love that Senility...

Have I done the Four things MEME? Hmmm. Well, for some television shows, there have already been reruns, so, I'll do this anyway.

4 jobs you have had in your life:
Knitting teacher
Computer programmer
Administrative assistant
Data entry for tax accountant

4 movies you could watch over & over:
The Jerk
The Shawshank Redemption
Animal House
The Fifth Element

4 places you have lived
Amarillo, TX
Lenexa, KS
Weatherford, OK
Sayre, OK

4 TV shows you love to watch
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Monk
Monty Python's Flying Circus
My Name Is Earl

4 places you have been on vacation
Washington, DC
Houston, TX
London, England
Rome, Italy

4 websites you visit daily
My favorite knitting blogs (to the left)
The Shady Marlin for my soap's daily recap. I know. I am ashamed.
Here!
Nothing else on a daily basis, more as an 'as needed' basis.

4 of your favorite foods
Fettucini Alfredo
Cheesecake
Ice Cream
saltine crackers

4 places you would rather be right now:
Taking a nap upstairs
At my Mom and Dad's, getting Mom to scratch my back right in the middle where I can't reach.
Having my Husband and I show the Fry around London.
By myself at the Knit Wit's bargain area. (like, I NEED to be there)

4 bloggers you are tagging
Anyone who actually reads this thing besides my beloved Mom. Seriously! Comment and let us know where you are so we get to see YOUR four faves.

Edit: I just went to moderate my comments, to make sure people didn't have to sign up to Blogger and lo! There's tons of comments, waiting for me to approve them! It's going to be fun reading them! Color me red, I'm so embarrassed for not even noticing them. I can be such a goofball.

3 comments:

ChelleC said...

See, I KNEW you had comments!!! Ha! Yeah, it will be fun. I already did the 4 Things Meme, it was fun. What are you going to knit next now that the Crazy socks and the Red Scarf project are complete? Chelle

Camie Vog said...

You must knit fast...You bust out all these amazing projects in no time at all. Could I borrow your fingers? I have lots of projects that are "almost" finished.
More about SB Diet...my husband started cheating with carbs last week. I held out until last night. I had a piece of cheesecake, which I made for my best friends BDay. Even though it tasted great, my body revolted and I felt like poo for the rest of the evening. Go figure.
Once again, I really like your writing. However, I am paranoid that I may make some grammatical (or spelling) errors when I comment. I apologize upfront. ;)

Laura said...

LOL! Poor Camie! I'm not too bad as a Grammar Police. Mistakes are one thing, not learning from them are another. Confession time: I'll often go to my mail or Word program to spell check a word like definately, critisize, and any others I know I'm good at goofing.

When it comes to cheesecake, all bets are off. I have to admit, there's some coffee ice cream that I can't leave alone. For everthing else, I'm in phase 2, now.

Hi Chelle! The next post will answer all... :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race