Monday, July 17, 2006

Rip-raring to go!

Or not really. I've overslept this morning and have a bit of a headache. Just enough to keep me from cleaning house, but not enough to keep me from knitting.

We've had a little bit of a busy weekend. There are old clothes all over the ground floor here, brought up from the basement. My husband has every single article of clothing he ever wore. All of it is up here, sorted and washing. The charities are going to put crime scene tape on our front door, saying "No more!" Of course he wants to save every single shirt. He did say the pants he tried on from 15 years ago could be donated. I'm thinking he doesn't want to diet to get back into them, ha ha!

Back on track. While the washer and dryer are working out, hubs and I moved all his stuff from the garage to the basement. Yay! We don't have to open the garage door to get to the vehicles anymore. The trash guys have been by already, so there's no trash in the house. I love that.

On to the fun stuff, yarny goodness. No shopping this weekend, and very little knitting. I am on to the round and round part of the lace sock for class, and did one entrelac square on the Trekking sock. I'll get motivated and replace the camera battery, and scan some items and pictures in for the next post.

Chelle, friends that are oblivious to my table manners are fine by me! I was thinking I'd never put my burger down and sometimes wanted to talk with food in my mouth. Eww. Whenever Mary is with us, she'll leave a bite of dessert on her plate while I'm licking the plate clean when I think no one's looking. I am physically unable to leave any cheesecake or tiramisu on a plate to be washed away.

Now if you'll excuse me. My husband wants me to send all my yarn money out to pay bills and such. Yes, it's money he's earned, but he put it in our checking account, making it yarn money.

Logic is goooood. :)

2 comments:

ChelleC said...

Sounds like you had a good, productive weekend. I am tired. That St. Louis trip in the heat really took it out of me. Hope you have a great week.

Maenwyn said...

I need some help getting my house in order...if you've too much energy.

I say Booo to yarn diet. Don't pay bills.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race