Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I Shun 'Desperate'

Oh. My. God.

I am so f*ing sick of anything reeking of Desperate Housewives. There are people I know and love who are crazy for the show, but I'm not one of them. I tried to watch one of the episodes. Nails on a blackboard? Much easier to take than that show. The thing has been so overexposed that I can feel my skin trying to crawl whenever I see something referencing any of the actresses or anything 'desperate'. Jessica Simpson does the same thing. She is so f*ing plastic, stupid, and has such big Chiclet teeth that I tear off any magazine covers with her on them. We have a subscription to People, Ladies Home Journal, and Family Circle (or Women's Day, they're interchangable), so it's those covers, not all the ones at the grocery store.

While I'm on the subject of things I hate... I would love to meet the person behind the Beepbeep.com commercial, so I can grab them by the crown of the head and shake really hard. Because that's what it feels like they're doing to me every time I have to hear that commercial. Die, honkey pigs, die!

Sorry, but I do have the song to that memorized. I will never even visit the website, that would only encourage them.

John Meyer and/or Creed were good at first. Then, after a few albums where EVERY SONG SOUNDS THE SAME, I don't care for their music anymore.

I hate "Just For Men" hair color. In just FIVE minutes? Excuse me? I have to spend 20-25 minutes, but because a guy has the dangly bits, his time is so valuable that he only needs to spend 5 minutes doing the SAME THING?? Yeah, a female's time is worth just about nothing until a man needs clean underwear or wonders where dinner is lurking. At least in the 25 minutes I can wax my eyebrows, manicure and pedicure my nails, and straighten up the bathroom. It'll take a guy FAR longer than 5 minutes to wax his ass, which is something a lot of men should do.

Just for my family and those who really know him, no, my hubs does not need to do said waxing. Forget.....forget......

I HATE it when people tell me "Well, too bad. Life isn't fair," just before they 'f' me over. Please, let me see how flat I can make their nose with my fist.

Hmmm. Maybe I need to fold some laundry, do the dishes (not many), vacuum, THEN knit, play Sims 2 (Nightlife is FAB!!!), and chill in general.

Fry update: Yesterday was a good day. She had to tell her partner in crime that they couldn't play together and the little partner cried. Waaaaaaa! Isn't that the saddest because little Bail is the sweetest! So I had Fry pick out a 'friends forever' greeting card from my vast stash, and she wrote a sweet note to Bail. Awwwww! Poor little kid. Fry knows that this is HER punishment, and told that to Bail, so I'm hoping the card will make the little kid feel better.

Fry is still grounded, though. Little booger.

Two requests for the readers: First, did anyone notice I was using a different and wrong yarn on the pink sweater's collar? I did and fixed, then finished it. It looks GREAT!! I love the sweater. Second, comment on one thing you absolutely hate beyond all reason. C'mon. There has to be SOMETHING.

No comments:

Slow and Steady Wins the Race